KN95 Face Mask / Filter Protective Mask-Europe Stock, 24h Delivery
All in stock in Europe, delivery can be made within 1 or 3 work days.
Lowest price than ever, order now and you will get over 10% off.
Express shipping way but low freight cost, you only pay for freight from our EU warehouse to destination.
Filter Protective Mask KN95 Anti-Fog Face Masks Dust-Proof Pm2.5 Mask Face Protective Masks Anti Virus coronavirus
1. Soft and flexible breathable, ideal for Sensitive skin allergy.
2. Meet your different needs, whether you are running, city driving, house cleaning or outdoor activities, you will be the best for your health.
3. Using Anti-pollution material to reduce the risk of inhalation of harmful gases such as odors.
4. For hospitals, schools, travel, cleaning, painting, construction, outdoor activities.
5. Provide protection against dust or poisonous things.
1. Anti-fog and dust-proof, Safety KN95 face protective masks.
2. Anti-haze elastic earband mask.
3. Safety protection, protection against smog, dust, pollen, automobile exhaust, etc.
In the case of insufficient resources, it can be reused to a limited extent when there is no damage or infection. However, it is not recommended if you are in close contact with the infected person or get wet with a body fluid or blood spray on the mask, get wet with body fluid, have difficulty breathing, Damage, etc. must be replaced immediately.
Material: Nonwoen Fabric, Meltblown Fabric, Needle-punched Cotton
Protection Class: KN95 (China GB2626-2006)
* Disposable, breathable, anti dust,flu,viruses,sanitary etc..., convenient for using. It offer much more protection than standard disposable surgical masks.
* The inner layer of activated carbon can filter harmful gases or odors. 95% filtration, a 360-degree three dimensional breathing space, provide anti-bacterial and anti-dust protection for you.
* Made of high quality material, safe, soft and comfortable, reduce skin irritation.
* High elastic rubber band, absorb sweat and not tight. Folding thin section, lightweight and easy to use.
* With a concealed plastic nose, anti fog, built in hidden cartilage bridge, avoid voids and reduce the inhalation of harmful substances.
* Helps prevent cross contamination and protects the user from inhaling fine particles.
* Vertical folding design, lightweight structure, easy to store and carry, can provide reliable breathing protection while meeting comfort needs
1.The best time to wear is 8 hours.(Can be worn for up to five days as required)
3.Suit for 6 years+ Child and Adult
4.Limited inventory; These masks are selling out fast so grab them while you can
5.Express shipping service recommended
6.NO RETURNS due to Hygiene reasons
N95/KN95/FFP2 Respirators Information:
N95/KN95/FFP2 respirators are recommended by World Health Organization for reducing the spread of virus.
They are not exactly the same, but equivalent standard. (N95 is a USA standard, KN95 is a Chinese standard, FFP2 is a European standard).
Filtering facepiece respirators (FFR), which are sometimes called disposable respirators, are subject to various regulatory standards around the world. These standards specify certain required physical properties and performance characteristics in order for respirators to claim compliance with the particular standard. During pandemic or emergency situations, health authorities often reference these standards when making respirator recommendations, stating, for example, that certain populations should use an “N95, KN95, FFP2, or equivalent” respirator.
* N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84 standard)
* KN95 (China GB2626-2006 standard)
* FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001 standard)
Based on relevant professional organizations comparison and according to the performance requirements specified in the relevant standards, confirmed in the qualification test, it can be proven that the functions of the respirators meeting the relevant standards are very similar.
Based on this comparison, it is reasonable to consider Chinese KN95, European FFP2 FFRs as equivalent to US NIOSH N95 respirators, for filtering non-oil-based particles such as those resulting from wildfires, PM 2.5 air pollution, volcanic eruptions, or bioaerosols (e.g. viruses)