SA1079 - Stepper Motor for Buick Laross GS Regal, Opel
Brand new replacement stepper motor Application: Instrument Cluster / Dashboard Make / Model: Buick Laross GS Regal, Opel
- Buy 10 for US$7.13 each and save 15%
- Buy 100 for US$5.87 each and save 30%
- Buy 1000 for US$5.03 each and save 40%
Stepper Motor For Buick Laross GS Regal / Opel
Instrument Cluster / Dashboard
SA1079 has a number 10 marked on the back of it.
Make/Models: Mainly fit for Buick
P. S., There are two other motors looking very similar, with “6S” or “6G” marked on the back. Sacer does not serve the two motors. The models of 6S and 6G mainly fit on Toyota cars.
Difference between the model 10 and model 6S/6G: rotating direction. They share completely same structure and size.
|Function||For Gauge Malfunction Repair|
|Applied Position||Instrument Cluster / Dashboard|
|Shaft type||Metal shaft|
1. Will work to repair problems such as: sticky needle movement, jumpy readings, dead gauges,
gauges that ratchet up or down, gauges pegged out to the left or right of the dial and more.
2. Identify No.10 (very important), soldering needed. Maximum reliability and safe, quiet operation.
3. The difference between 10 and 6S is rotating direction, can not replace each other.
4. High efficiency, high position accuracy and a robust gear system.
5. 100% Brand New product and tested prior to leaving the factory.