SA1473 - A/C Heater Blower Motor Resistor
- Buy 100 for US$8.92 each and save 8%
- Buy 500 for US$8.54 each and save 12%
NOTE: SA1473 Is Blower Resistor Only, SA1473-1 Is The Matching Connector Wire.
Applied Area: It's used in the A/C vent, to adjust the tempereture.
Troubleshooting: The individual resistors inside the pack are usually wire wound and they may fail by burning out from use, and may also fail due to mechanical stresses and vibrations typically found in an automotive environment. When a blower resistor is faulty, the fan will usually operate at one speed only, usually the highest speed setting possible. Sometimes, only some of the speed settings will be faulty while others might work. replacing the blower resistor or connector wire typically corrects this problem.
A word of caution: the blower resistor gets very hot during normal operation, so care must be taken to avoid burns and other injuries.
Citroen: C2 / C3 / C5
Peugeot: 1007 / 207 / 406 / 607
Renault: Clio III / Grand Scenic / Megane II / Scenic/ Scenic II / Modus / Grand MODUS / TWINGO II
Nissan: Micra / MICRA III / Note（E11）
Valeo: 509355 - 509521 - 73418412 - f657165w - f663530t
Citroen & Peugeot: 6441L2 / 6441.L2
Renault: 7701048390 / 7701207718
|Connect Type||Plug and play|
|Plug Interfacce Pin||2 pins and 6 pins|
|Function||Adjust the tempereture of A/C vent|
|Condition||100% Brand New|
1. Brand new heater blower motor resistor.
2. Built-in circuit protection device.
3. Direct fit replacement unit.
4. Plug and play, easy to be connected.
1. More Durable -- Built-in circuit protection device, quality improved to an extended serve life.
2. More Conveninent -- Plug and play, much easier to be connected than the original one.
3. Inexpensive -- High performance to price ratio, reasonable and affordable price.
4. Quality Garantee -- 100% Brand New product and tested prior to leaving the factory.